- API overview
- Data export
- VC Fund
Update Sep. 8, 2023:
Update May 9, 2023:
Added a new data type Person. It stores data about employees of companies, startup founders, teams of venture funds divided into positions and levels (C-level, D-level, V-level etc.). First Name, Last Name, Location, Contact details, Related Location, Work experience etc.
Update Sep. 27, 2022:
Updated Real-Time Search API. Added definition of company type (startup, investor). Addresses of the company's offices have been added. Added new sources of information collection.
Update Mar. 16, 2022:
Update Dec. 15, 2021:
We have updated the data and added several unique data points. This is the biggest update in the last half of a year. Here are examples
1. We are now collecting data on the Valuation of startups - Valuation
2. We collect information about the Latest startup activity. You may see startups that have not developed for a long time or that often write press releases - Last activity
3. We have added information about the places of work and live of startup founders - Founders Related Locations
4. We collect links to applications that it develops and launches on different platforms - App store, Google Play and others - Applications
5. Added information on the size of the fund that venture investors collect to invest in startups - Funds Raised
Update Jul. 6, 2021:
We've added a website based company Search API. Company data is collected in real time from all over the Internet. The request consists of a website, and the response contains information about the company name, description, category, logo, links to social pages, contact information, and more.
Update Mar. 22, 2021:
Update Mar. 11, 2021:
Updated file name and structure in data dump Funding Round Articles and News
Update Nov. 30, 2020:
Added full data dump in csv and json formats
Update Aug. 28, 2020:
Added new parameters to venture funds and startups
Update Jul. 6, 2020:
Added a page with information about working with startups via API.
Added information on working with venture funds.
The Parsers VC API is organized around REST. Our API has predictable resource-oriented URLs, accepts form-encoded request bodies, returns JSON-encoded responses, and uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs.