- API overview
- Data export
- VC Fund
We have updated the data and added several unique data points. This is the biggest update in the last half of a year. Here are examples
1. We are now collecting data on the Valuation of startups - Valuation
2. We collect information about the Latest startup activity. You may see startups that have not developed for a long time or that often write press releases - Last activity
3. We have added information about the places of work and live of startup founders - Founders Related Locations
4. We collect links to applications that it develops and launches on different platforms - App store, Google Play and others - Applications
5. Added information on the size of the fund that venture investors collect to invest in startups - Funds Raised
We've added a website based company Search API. Company data is collected in real time from all over the Internet. The request consists of a website, and the response contains information about the company name, description, category, logo, links to social pages, contact information, and more.
Updated file name and structure in data dump Funding Round Articles and News
Added full data dump in csv and json formats
Added new parameters to venture funds and startups
Added a page with information about working with startups via API.
Added information on working with venture funds.
The Parsers VC API is organized around REST. Our API has predictable resource-oriented URLs, accepts form-encoded request bodies, returns JSON-encoded responses, and uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs.