Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are a binding contract between you and Parsers, Inc. (“Parsers,” “we”, “our” and “us”). By using the Service in any way, you agree to and accept all of these Terms, and these Terms will remain in effect at all times while you use the Service or any data obtained through the Service. These Terms govern your access to the Service and use of all data, content and other information on Parsers websites, applications, products and other properties.
We are constantly trying to improve our Service, so these Terms may need to change along with the Service. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, but if we do, we will bring it to your attention by placing a notice on the Parsers website, by sending you an email, and/or by some other means.
If you don’t agree with the new Terms, you are free to reject them; unfortunately, that means you will no longer be able to use the Service. If you use the Service in any way after a change to these Terms is effective, that means you agree to all of the changes.
Except for changes by us as described here, no other amendment or modification of these Terms will be effective unless agreed with our team by email or in writing.
As part of using the Service you may be required to sign up for an account and select a password and email.
You promise to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about yourself. You may not select email which you don’t have the right to use. We use your email to communicate with you about the Service, including Service announcements, updates, offers or other things.
Your right to access the Service is personal to you and you may not transfer your account to anyone unless agreed with our team by email or in writing. You will not share your account or password with anyone, and you must protect the security of your account and your password.
You’re responsible for any activity associated with your account. You will only use the Service and Content (defined below) in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you. If your use of the Service is prohibited by applicable laws, then you aren’t authorized to use the Service. We can’t and won’t be responsible for your use of the Service in any way that breaks the law.
You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (or if not, you’ve received your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the Service and gotten your parent or guardian to agree to these Terms on your behalf). If you’re agreeing to these Terms on behalf of an organization or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to agree to these Terms on that organization or entity’s behalf and bind them to these Terms (in which case, the references to “you” and “your” in these Terms, except for in this sentence, refer to that organization or entity).
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not contribute or submit any User Submission (defined below) or other materials or otherwise use the Service or interact with the Service in a manner that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including Parsers);
- Violates any law or regulation, including without limitation any applicable export control laws and/or data privacy laws, or would cause Parsers to be in violation of any law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws relating to labor, employment, or the issuance of securities);
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Jeopardizes the security of your Parsers account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Service as you);
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- Runs any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Service, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Service (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Service infrastructure);
- “Crawls,” “scrapes”, “parse” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Service or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
- Circumvents or attempts to circumvent any features, limitations, or restrictions of the Service (including, without limitation, attempting to access, download, export, or otherwise use or exploit any Content using any automated means or tools);
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Service.
A violation of any of the foregoing is grounds for account suspension or termination of your right to use or access the Service.
The materials displayed or published or available on or through the Service, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, articles, information, photos, images, illustrations, User Submissions, and so forth (all of the foregoing, the “Content”) are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. You promise to abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content you access through the Service in any way (including through the Parsers.vc website, API etc.). You will not use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content not owned by you in a way that violates someone else’s (including Parsers) rights. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may display insubstantial excerpts of Content for criticism, commentary, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, research and similar purposes, provided:
- The use does not compete with the Service; and
- Proper attribution is provided to Parsers (please follow our Attribution Instructions to ensure that you are properly attributing Parsers).
Any other uses of Content require agreed with our team by email or in writing.
Any information or Content publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Service is the sole responsibility of the person or organization from whom such Content originated. You access all such information and Content at your own risk, and we aren’t liable for any errors or omissions in that information or Content or for any damages or loss you might suffer in connection with it. We cannot control and have no duty to take any action regarding how you may interpret and use the Content or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content, and you hereby release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Service.
The Service may contain content, data, links or connections to or from third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Parsers (“Third-Party Service(s)”). When you access or use Third-Party Services, you accept that there are risks in doing so, and that Parsers is not responsible for such risks.
Neither Parsers nor its licensors or suppliers makes any representations or warranties concerning the Service or any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of any materials (including Content) contained in or accessed through the Service. We (and our licensors and suppliers) make no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Service. Products and services purchased or offered (whether or not following such recommendations and suggestions) through the Service are provided “AS IS” and without any warranty of any kind from Parsers or others (unless, with respect to such others only, provided expressly and unambiguously in writing by a designated third-party for a specific product).
Full subscription refunds for Parsers data subscriptions will be granted for requests received by our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the payment. After 14 days, no refunds will be issued.
When you cancel a subscription via email email@example.com, you cancel only future charges associated with your subscription. Cancellations are effective at the end of the current billing period, and as such, Parsers does not offer prorated refunds for cancelled subscriptions. All subscriptions are recurring and will automatically renew after the end of each paid subscription period. You will not receive a refund for the current billing cycle as you will continue to have the same access and benefits of your subscription for the remainder of the current billing period.
Parsers is also free to terminate (or suspend access to) your use of your subscription or your account, for any reason in our discretion, including a breach of our Terms of Service. Parsers has the sole right to decide whether you are in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in these Terms. You will not be entitled to a refund in these circumstances.
We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.