Netspend welcomes feedback and encourages customers to post comments, suggestions, and questions on its social media channels. Audience posts will be subject to the company's moderation and engagement policy, which is designed to protect all social media users.
Posts on social media sites by our audience will not be moderated before they appear. However, if we become aware of a published post that breaches Netspend’s online policy, we reserve the right to remove it. We will not edit posts to remove objectionable content. Netspend allows the good and the bad, but not the ugly or misleading: If the content is positive or negative and in the context of the conversation, we will leave it up --regardless of whether it's favorable or unfavorable to the company. If the content is offensive, denigrating, out of context, misleading, or harmful, we will delete it.
Notwithstanding moderation, Netspend cannot be held responsible for the comments posted on its social media channels. No reliance should be placed on any comments. Netspend does not endorse, approve, or promote any non-company comments that appear on its social media channels, nor the authors thereof.
Netspend reserves the right to reproduce, publish, and otherwise use any and all comments, suggestions, and questions posted on the company’s social media channels in any way it sees fit.
Please ensure that you don't post any material that a reasonable person would find:
• Abusive, obscene, indecent, or offensive
• Defamatory, harassing, hateful, or capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organization
• Spam, unauthorized advertising or solicitation, or misleading to others
• Contains long embedded URLs
• Invades someone’s privacy or impersonates someone
• Off topic (Irrelevant posts lower the value of the debate for everyone and may be removed.)
• Encourages conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate a law
• Contains irrelevant or excessive links, or appears to include code
• Includes personal information (It is unacceptable to publicize your or anyone else's contact details, including address, place of employment, name of educational establishment, telephone or mobile number, e-mail address, etc. This is for your own safety, as well as that of everyone else who uses Netspend’s social media channels.)
• Includes inappropriate user names that are vulgar or offensive
• Includes content you don't have the rights, licenses, and consents to post (e.g., copyrighted material)