The Beatport Facebook Page is intended to provide a place for fans of Beatport to discuss Beatport products, services, and promotions. All comments, images, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Beatport, its employees or affiliates. Beatport (a) does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claims made here, (b) is not responsible for any User Content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed on this Page.
Only posts from the official Beatport Facebook Page [http://facebook.com/beatport] should be considered representative of Beatport. Any other posts or commentary do not represent Beatport in an official capacity.
Some examples of things we don’t tolerate on our Facebook Page:
• Hateful language or material targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, political beliefs, physical ability, and/or sexual orientation.
• Defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, or unlawful material or information.
• Abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Trolling and/or intentional disruption of discussion.
• Spamming, to include advertisements and solicitation of goods and services.
• Publishing personal information including but not limited to email address, phone number, and/or order number.
• Uploading or posting material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Uploading files or posting links that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
Location: United States, Colorado, City and County of Denver
Mentions in press and media 29