Next generation messaging for wearables
Our upcoming Apple Watch app Cufflink, is being called a top 20 app and "Slack for your personal life", by Business Insider :)
Apple?s approach to smartwatch communication:
* It?s broad network (receive from anyone)
* It?s has limited NLP ?smart replies?
* It mostly relies on dictation
Our approach is different. Cufflink provides instant discreet communication with a limited number of people (those who really matter), through pre-defined topics with Templates for Communication and Actions.
For example, your wife might send you a message "Can you call the contractor today?" and tag it as a to-do. Your options are ?OK? and ?Sorry, I can?t?. Tap ?OK? and a reply is sent to your wife, the item is added to your to-do list and you receive automatic reminders.
Why this approach?
* Notifications on your wrist are VERY PERSONAL
* Smartwatch interactions need to be 5 seconds max
* Dictation is slow and inappropriate for most circumstances
* Our prior apps show that Templates work
Mentions in press and media 2