We’re all about an open discussion, but there are some things the community just doesn’t want on the page, so please follow the AT&T Facebook page house rules:
We respect the interest of AT&T fans in expressing themselves openly and honestly across AT&T’s presence on social media. As a host, we have the responsibility to keep the conversation fair and civil. We will, in our discretion, remove content that:
1. is sexual, harassing, or offensive in nature;
2. uses profanity or abusive language;
3. violates any law or regulation;
4. is spam, advertisements or posts that are off-topic
5. infringes any intellectual property rights of any person;
6. is a solicitation for any political cause, or religious, charitable, or membership organization;
7. is false or misleading in any manner;
8. is posted anonymously or using a pseudonym;
Please keep in mind that AT&T does not represent nor endorse any unapproved opinions expressed on any AT&T-sponsored site and that any content uploaded by anyone other than AT&T is the responsibility of the submitter. Employees of AT&T are subject to the Code of Business Conduct, the Social Media Standards and Procedures, and all other AT&T policies governing their use of external web sites.
AT&T will, in its discretion, remove content which violates these Community Guidelines.
Location: United States, Texas, Dallas
Mentions in press and media 1724