TURN8 is a Venture Capital-as-a-Service (VCaaS). We are passionate serial entrepreneurs, investors, and x-corporate executives who challenge the status quo and dream outside the box. We stand as a bridge between the supply and demand for innovation.
Established in 2013, TURN8 is a US venture capital firm with a global network of innovators and investors who possess a unique approach towards change.
Managing $500M+ in enterprise value, TURN8 has:
• Helped 30+ corporate partners with their innovation and corporate venturing strategies.
• Accelerated 120 startups for corporate clients.
• Invested $150M+ in early-stage startups through several CVC funds, angel networks, and syndicates.
• Provided co-working and incubation services for 100s of entrepreneurs and startups.
• Organized 100s of corporate and entrepreneurial hackathons and events.
We look at disruptive innovation as a force for progress for corporates: Whether it’s an accelerator, venture studio, incubator, corporate venture capital, or fund-of-funds, as VCaaS, we help our corporate partners design, operate, and transform a corporate innovation model that works best for them.
Location:United States, Colorado, City and County of Denver
Investment Type: Venture Capital; Accelerator
Investment Stage: Pre-Seed; Seed; Series A
Mentions in press and media 3