Sussex Place Ventures is an early stage venture capital investor which backs entrepreneurs building:
• software and digital companies, and
• businesses with strong patent-protectable technology.
We are an independently managed venture capital company owned by London Business School.
For over 40 years London Business School has been graduating top class alumni who have found their way into many walks of business and financial life worldwide. At every opportunity we try to use our unique access to this network for the benefit of our portfolio companies.
What we're looking for?
• We are an early stage investor.
• We like to follow our money.
• We invest in entrepreneurial teams.
• We invest initially up to £1m per company and then more over a company’s life.
• We invest in Software and Digital companies, and businesses with strong patent-protectable technology.
Investment Type: Venture Capital
Investment Stage: Pre-Seed; Seed; Series A
Mentions in press and media 2