Conquer Accelerator is a collaborative effort at Michigan State University made possible through partnerships with the Michigan State University Foundation, Spartan Innovations, the MSU Innovation Center, and the Michigan State University Federal Credit Union.
Any qualifying business may apply to the Conquer Accelerator—an existing affiliation with Michigan State University is not a prerequisite. For those startups from within the Michigan State University system, the Conquer Accelerator fills a crucial gap in the development cycle of new companies in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Selected teams receive a $20k investment—in exchange for 5% equity—and work through an intensive ten-week program. Conquer Accelerator teams also receive one-on-one mentorship and support, a creative working space, and resources to enable them to grow their startup companies.
Conquer Accelerator is looking ahead to its Season Two Cohort, launching in Summer 2017. Startup applicants should reflect the following attributes:
• products or services that solve problems for specific target customers
• capital-efficient business, operational at <$1M in external funding
• scalable distribution or proven ability to scale sales
• simple revenue model: transactions, subscriptions, affiliates
• functional prototype or prior product success
• measurable traction, ex.: engaged users, revenue, attractive unit economics
• three (or more) members in a cross-functional team
• ability to be located in East Lansing, Michigan for the entire duration of the program
Conquer is open to all to apply. Want to participate in Cohort Two, Summer 2017 session? The application is open through February 3rd, 2017. For more information, go to www.conqueraccelerator.com.
Location:United States, Michigan, East Lansing
Mentions in press and media 4